A change of environment brings with it a change of perspective, and a cruise ship takes maximum advantage of this. If you are considering a unique destination for your next conference, why not float your next event? A conference cruise provides excellent value for money, it is cost effective, easy to manage and above all, will provide a highly effective and memorable event.
On board, you and the delegates will enjoy all the facilities of a resort, from accommodation to superb meals, versatile meeting rooms, first class entertainment and unlimited activities, all with the exciting mixture of different ports of call.
A Value for Money Option
- One all-inclusive cost
- All arrangements can be organised through DCI
- All delegates receive the same first class service
- Delegates cannot wander off
- First class accommodation with 24 hour room service
- Your own cabin steward
- Most conference rooms and equipment are included (dependent on the ship)
- Entertainment and all on board activities are included
A previous delegate wrapped it up well when he said, “It was designed to be educational, fun, an exchange of ideas, a way of creating new friendships, a thought-provoking exercise. The conference cruise was all that and more”
Conference Cruise Management
- Information on suitable ships and destinations.
- Securing quotes and providing a presentation summary.
- Provision of an all-inclusive delegate package covering the cruise.
- Assistance with airfares, accommodation and transfers.
- Assistance with the budget of your event.
- Coordination of all delegate travel requirements including booking selected staterooms.
- Assistance with delegate registration.
- Coordination of all on board conference requirements including audiovisual and speakers program.
- Preparation of partner programs.
- Arrangements for pre and post touring.
A conference cruise could be just what your business needs. To discuss your requirements, please contact one of the friendly DCI team.